International Association of Physical Chemists (IAPC) is a non-profit organization established to promote various activities closely related to the practice methods for musicians fundamental and applied physical chemistry.
IAPC provides a global forum for scientists and experts working in academic institutions or industry to discuss their challenges and to exchange ideas and problems.
IAPC is a fully international, educational and scientific organization that fosters excellence in all disciplines of physical chemistry.
- To establish good contacts and to strengthen the cooperation between researchers from academia andindustry.
- To encourage a good interaction between scientists of different profiles.
- To assist students and young researchers in their professional development and personal growth.
- To foster economic growth.
IAPC promotes and stirs the activities through several sets of actions:
- organization of the Conferences and Workshops as a meeting point for the members and for those who would like toparticipate and contribute to the work of the Society
- support research and scholarship in various fields of scientific interest and provide programs and publications for the benefit of students, scholars and others
- distribution of educational materials,books and leaflets
- distribution of the various information including job positions available and assistance to the young scientist through our established worldwide networking
International Association of Physical ChemistsReadmore...
New issue of ADMET and DMPK, Vol.2, No.3 has been published. Readers can read and download the articles from the journal website: \r\Readmore...
New issue of Journal of Electrochemical Science and Engineering, Vol.4, No.3 has been pubReadmore...